What is EVA?
EVA - the European Virtual Academy now gives you now the opportunity to study wherever and whenever you want to!
Instead of visiting a traditional university you can graduate in various offered courses offered at our digital university. The courses are all in English, focusing primarily on media topics (Verlinkung zur Seite der Kurse).
EVA operates on the basis of effective mutual recognition of academic achievements between European universities. The platform has implemented the European Credit Transfer System (ECTS) as a commonly agreed means of assessment, thus raising the transparency of the study programmes.
What can be achieved?
✔ Get 5 to 8 credit points (ECTS) per course and certificate.
✔ Study wherever and whenever you want to.
✔ Gain international learning experience.
✔ Get direct feedback from your international lecturer.
How to register?
You want to become a student on the EVA platform?
Step 1: You have to be enrolled in one of these five European universities
• Babeș-Bolyai University in Cluj (UBB, RO)
• Milano-Bicocca University (UNIMIB, IT)
• University of Applied Sciences Tampere (TAMK, FI)
• Sapientia University Cluj (SHUT, RO)
• University of Applied Sciences Mittweida (HSMW, DE)
Step 2: Browse available courses and choose one.
Click on the course name to acquire more information such as course description, dates, times, room location, instructor, tuition, etc.
Step 3: Go to “Sign Up” and fill in the form
• Select Log In and enter your key and your password.
• Repeatedly failed attempts to enter numbers or passwords will cause the system to "lock up," for security reasons, and you will not be able to register until the next day.
• If you do not have a log in name yet, select “Sign Up”. Follow the instructions to create a student profile.
Step 4: Complete your registration.
Select Process Registration.
Once you have completed the registration process, you will receive a confirmation email from the international university confirming your course registration. To complete the activation of your account, go to the link in the email. If you do not receive a confirmation within 24 hours, please write us.
You want to become an instructor?
Please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org